Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

sewing room makeover

I have to brag a little because I have a really awesome husband!  He is super supportive of my little hobby and shop and it was his idea to make my room over.  I know, lucky me!!!  He is also a very talented finish carpenter.  Right now my room has an almost completed bookshelf and some beautiful crown molding.  Trust me, this is way fancier than the rest of the house (although it is hard to tell right now with it still in the works)!  I have to pick a paint color and haven't nailed down exactly what I want.  Suggestions are always welcome!!  :)

 It is going to be so awesome to move all of my stuff back in there.  Right now the necessities are in the den that we barely use, but it is right in the middle of our tiny house and you have to pass through it to go anywhere!  It is driving me a little crazy because it just looks like my sewing room blew up right in that space.


 It wasn't so bad but the barn boards on the walls were rough and really unattractive.  We had bookshelves from our old apartment in Boston that were functional but weren't really suited for the space.  All in all, it just needs to be more user friendly and have a lot more storage. Here are some before pictures.





Here are a few pictures of the progress.  As you can see, the girls are also having a lot of fun playing in the little cubbies.









No comments:

Post a Comment