Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

the day after

The craft show is finally over!  I feel like I was planning a wedding or something, I was preparing forever! I think it was a success, it is hard to tell.  It was really nice to see people react to my things, something we never really experience when selling online.  I also got to really narrow down who my target market is, which is really helpful and will let me tailor my shop and sewing to fit their needs a little more.  Best of all, I got my name out locally!

Of course, the crayon art folios and crayon wallets were my best sellers!  The baby gift sets also got a lot of attention.  I didn't sell one handbag though which was a little shocking and disappointing, but that just means that the orange bag will be going up in the shop.  :)

Here are a few pictures of my little table!








Thanks so much to all of my bloggy friends for all of your support and advice, it really helped so much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment