Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

sew and tell friday: a favorite and a new pattern

I finished quite a few things this week but these are the two that I am most fond of!  I have made quite a few bracelet bags (it is my favorite at the moment) but I have to say that this one is my favorite!!  Heather Bailey fabric never disappoints!


I also tried out a pattern that I haven't made before, the charm school bag.  I cut this bag out this summer but just got around to making it this week.  I think the shape is great and the pleats add a little something extra but I must tell you that all of those pleats took forever!  Not a quick bag to make but a cute result.




Both are Keyka Lou patterns!
I am linking up to Amylouwho's Sew and Tell Friday for the first time!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment