Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Friday, January 7, 2011

a little scary!

So... I am not a shopper!  Fabric, yes!  Clothing, no!  It isn't that I don't love fashion, because I DO!  I just hate the trekking lots of kids somewhere to torture myself trying on clothes, while trying to keep two little girls from peeking under the doors at other unsuspecting women trying on clothes.  All of you moms know exactly what I am talking about!!  Anyway, my adorable husband bought me a fancy pair of jeans for christmas.  He thinks I am thinner than I am, which is awesome, but also meant that I had to head to Nordstrom's this week to exchange my jeans.
While I was there I figured I would kill two birds with one stone!  I had gotten Adelaide a little blanket from Nordstrom's right before she was born and it is so loved!  "Bubbie" goes EVERYWHERE!!!  I am a little afraid that bubbie is not going to make it as long as Addie is going to need her (you will understand when you scroll down and see the pictures :).  So while we were in the store I went to get a backup bubbie.  I was totally shocked!  I knew bubbie looked rough and totally loved, but I could not believe that our bubbie was once the same color as the new bubbie!
While I am telling you all this long story that I am sure you are all so interested in :) I should also tell you about baby!  Baby is almost 70 years old.  She was made by my grandmother for my mom.  My mom gave her to Adelaide when she was born and she accompanies bubbie everywhere.  She is also shockingly rough looking!  :)  Both her nose and mouth have been loved off but her creepy eyes are hanging in there!  I assure you that bubbie and baby are both freshly washed and clean!!!!  Without further wordiness from me, here are bubbie and baby!  :)

"awake baby"

"sleeping baby"

"new bubbie" and the original!  Shocking!

this was the tag attached to "new bubbie"
we got a good laugh out of this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment