Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

sponsor love

I LOVE Keyka Lou patterns!  I promise I am not saying this because she is my sponsor!  She has, in my humble opinion, the very best bag and accessories patterns out there!  They are so well written, concise, have tons of great pictures and easy to sew!  Michelle is super nice and has answered any questions that I may have had quickly and clearly.
I finally got to sew yesterday and made 3 of these cute pouches from her new keychain clutch pattern!


ADORABLE! I usually don't make things for myself but this one is staying here with me!

I have to give Cally from Calico credit for the awesome fabric combo on this one which I totally stole from her!  Thanks Cally!! :)

These 2 are up in my little shop!


Here are few other bags I have made with her adorable patterns!





Michelle's (keyka lou) blog is jam packed with awesome sewing tips too!  She can tell you how to put in a magnetic snap, give you a comparison of the different types of interfacing and give specific tips and tricks on how to sew specific parts of lots of her patterns!!  I find it an invaluable sewing resource!  Head over and check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment