Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

dress a girl around the world sew-a-long


I am so very excited to share a really great event with you!!!  I am co-hosting a sew-a-long, my very first, with two of my best bloggy friends!!!  Vanessa, Virginia, and I will be hosting this week long event for a fantastic cause!  This won't be your typical sew-a-long, we are shaking things up a little bit!  :)  The dresses you make will be to donate to a very worth charity!

Dress a girl around the world is an organization that takes donations of pillowcase dresses made by women like you and me and hand delivers them to girls around the world!!!  

From March 7th - 12th stop by Vanessa's blog every day for tutorials from some awesome bloggers!!!  We will be sharing ideas and fun ways to embellish your pillowcase dresses!  There will also be an awesome giveaway!!!  To enter, you need to make a dress and post a picture of the dress in the dress a girl around the world flickr pool (I will post the link as soon as I have it).  For every dress you make and post in the pool, you will get an entry in the giveaway!!!

Get your new and gently used pillowcases ready ladies and let's make some dresses for a great cause! Head over and grab a button so that you can share the love and spread the word!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment