Featured Post

Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 from Hong Kong - Lenglui #196

Name: Monnie Shiu Kei Kei 邵棋琪 Date of Birth: Jan 9, 1993 Height: 163 cm Weight: 46 kg Measurements: 32 22 33 Facebook: https://www.fac...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

getting organized


I have to admit that getting everything together for taxes this year was a bit frustrating.  Last year was my first year in business and I thought I was pretty together.  However, I quickly realized that I was ok for last year because my little shop didn't do a ton of business but that there was no way that my system was going to cut it for the fabric shop.  The volume of business is way different and I do not want to scramble to get organized with the kind of numbers that I am already dealing with!

Vanessa and I were chatting and she had been thinking about organization too.  She mentioned getting a notebook and, of course, I thought about sewing!  :)  I had gotten this cute pattern from Virginia almost a year ago and hadn't done anything with it!  Yes ladies, I realize that this statement comes out of my mouth A LOT!!!  :)  I have a huge pattern buying problem but I have a feeling that I am not alone!  wink, wink

Anyway, the fire was lit and I was ready to get organized!!  I went to staples and bought this binder.  I wanted a smaller size so that I could easily put it in my bag or the car or even on my cutting table!  I also got tabs and paper and a few more goodies to fit inside.

The pattern can be adjusted to fit any size binder or notebook and was easy!  Seriously, I made it with kids in my sewing room, easy ladies!  I think it looks way cuter than an ugly plastic binder and I love that I can close it!!

Here are some pics of the inside and of the back.

i made 2 full size pockets on the front and back




No comments:

Post a Comment